The new Beer Now Conference, to take place March 17-19 in Sheffield immediately following BeerX, is seeking volunteer presenters to fill its already-determined content. Applications are being accepted through December 20 and the Beer Now team will be assigning speaking duties after that.
Presenters will be provided a free registration to the conference but must cover their own travel expenses. The Beer Now Conference is seeking individuals with a clear expertise in one of the topics below and ideally some experience presenting (although not required). Agenda sessions to be filled include the following; please see the Agenda page for detailed descriptions.
- Tap Room & Pub Management: Brewery tap room or pub manager or consultant.
- Beer Events: Events manager at a brewery or experienced events professional in the beer industry.
- Beer Tourism: Beer tour operator, city/regional agency involved in promoting beer tourism, etc.
- Advanced Social Media Marketing: Experienced social media marketer, ideally in the brewing industry, who has had outstanding success in past endeavors.
- Email Marketing: Speaking slot already filled.
- Beer Blogging & Breweries: One “citizen” beer blogger and one blogger for a brewery, each of whom has experience promoting breweries via blogs.
- Beer Marketing Success Stories from Around Europe: Success stories in beer marketing from breweries or regions throughout Europe.
- Blogging & Writing: Passion to Pro: Experienced beer writer who can discuss the transition from blogging to paid writing.
- Blogging & Writing: What Comes Next? Speaking slots already filled.
- Blogging & Writing: Better Beer Writing: Experienced beer writer or editor who can provide tips on writing more effectively.
To volunteer for a speaking slot, please email email@example.com with your name, organization, which session you are interested in, and your credentials.