Day Three of the 2015 Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference. Woot! The morning is about ready to kick off with the Blog to X session, followed by Improving Your Beer Writing, Professionalize Your Beer Blogging and, lastly, the announcement of the 2016 location.
Before the day gets away from us, we want to give a big shout out of THANKS to Explore Asheville. This awesome organization has given the 2015 BBC the biggest welcome and has herded many, many beer cats for this year’s conference. Explore Asheville has also given us the gift that keeps on giving. These kind folks have not only been fantastic hosts in 2015 but have extended an invitation to all 2015 attendees to come back for another visit in the future. And on their tab!
Read further about Explore Asheville’s opportunity to enter to win a VIP Beer City Immersion for Two. This contest is open to all bloggers and writers who attended BBC15 in Asheville and represents a great way to come back and enjoy, again, all the great things beer and beyond in Asheville.
Take inspiration from your Asheville experience—a view, a brew, a colorful character, a local product or a photo—and do what you love to do. Share your blog and social media posts with us, and you and a drinking buddy could be headed back to the Blue Ridge for one hoppy getaway.
The contest opens July 17, and entry details and a Rafflecopter form will be up on our Beer Bloggers microsite very soon. And don’t worry—we will provide all kinds of info and photos to supplement the awesome knowledge you will no doubt be gathering during the conference.
Here’s what you’ll find in this VIP prize pack:
- Two night stay at the Four Points by Sheraton – Asheville Downtown
- Admission to Biltmore, the nation’s largest home and America’s Most Visited Winery
- Dinner at the historic Omni Grove Park Inn’s EDISON, craft ales + kitchen
- BREW-ed brewery tour led by a certified cicerone
- Amazing Pubcycle Mixer Tour of local brewpub hot spots
- Rare Beer Tasting at Thirsty Monk, recognized as one of the best beer bars in the world
- Three-hour Sierra Nevada Beer Geek Tour where you’ll talk ingredients, craft beer history and get a special tour of the new 200-barrel production brewhouse
- $25 Gift Certificate to Bruisin’ Ales, North Carolina’s original beer-only store with over 1,000 brews in stock
Stay tuned or find one of the ExploreAsheville.com team at the conference for more details.
Follow Asheville on Twitter and Instagram at @VisitAsheville. Learn more about the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference in Asheville here, including details on how to win a trip.