We are currently offering one optional pre-conference excursions and one post-conference excursion. Pre-conference and post-conference excursions cost $25 for transport, beer, and one meal – obviously an incredible deal.
- All 2019 pre-conference and post-conference excursions are open only to citizen bloggers, published writers, press, and their family members or significant others who are also registered for the conference. Please contact us if you have questions about this.
- If you must cancel your spot, your conference registration fee and excursion fee are 50% refundable through May 6, 2019 and not refundable after that.
Pre-Conference Excursions ($25/person)
Visit Helena Montana #visithelenamt
Wednesday – Thursday
- Max capacity: 45
- Pickup*: Wednesday, June 5, 1:00 PM at Hilton Garden Inn – Great Falls
- Drop Off: Thursday, June 6 at Hilton Garden Inn – Great Falls
- Host Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Helena Downtown
- Group rate: $139
- Call (406) 443-2200 and use code: Beer Now
- Online use Group Code: BNC
- Wednesday, June 5
- 1:00 PM: Pickup in Great Falls
- 2:30 PM: Arrive in Helena
- 3:00-5:00 PM: Pickup DoubleTree by Hilton Helena Downtown
- Tour of Capitol
- Showcase 3 breweries (Utilize Last Chance Tour Train)
- Snow Hop Brewery
- Crooked Furrow Brewing
- Lewis and Clark Brewing Company
- 5:00-7:00 PM: Pairing Dinner (all 5 breweries) @ Montana Club
- Oral History Project on Montana’s Brewery History by Anneliese Warhank, The Montana Historical Society
- 7:00 PM: Free time to explore OR Alive at Five
- Alive at Five is a free summer concert series that showcases local food and craft vendors, kids’ corner, and musicians for an evening of live music.
- Thursday, June 6
- Breakfast on own, check out of hotel
- 9:00 AM: Optional
- Downtown Helena Walking Tour
- Ellen Baumler Tour – Cathedral
- 10:15-10:45 AM: Ten Mile Brewery
- 11:00-12:00 PM: Blackfoot Brewing Company
- Lunch: Bridge Pizza
- Wednesday, June 5
- *Participants may choose to be picked up at the hotel in Great Falls, fly into Helena and take a shuttle or cab to the DoubleTree, or drive to Helena.
- Visit Helena will host an activity or activities on Thursday, June 6 and will include a lunch on this day before transporting the group to Great Falls by 2:00 PM.
Post-Conference Excursion ($25/person)
Discover Kalispell #kalispellbeernow
- Max capacity: 45
- Pickup: Sunday, June 9, 8:00 AM at Hilton Garden Inn – Great Falls
- Drop Off: Sunday, June 9, 3:30 PM at host hotel in downtown Kalispell
- Host Hotel: Red Lion Hotel Kalispell; when making reservation by phone or online use:
- Block Name: Beer Now Post Excursion
- Block Code: BEER0609
- 7:30 AM: Depart Great Falls
- 12:00 PM: Arrive at West Glacier, the entrance to Glacier National Park
- A stop at the iconic entrance sign for individual and group photos
- Continue on to Apgar/Lake McDonald where a boxed lunch will be provided
- Informational talk from a Glacier National Park representative during lunch
- 1:30-2:30 PM: Choice of activity, ranging from low impact to adrenaline pumping options. Activity selection must be finalized by May 31, 2019.
- Bike Tour with Glacier Guides. A ride through forests and scenic clearings in the Apgar, Lake McDonald, or Camas Road areas. $18/per person, includes bike and helmet.
- A scenic boat tour aboard the DeSmet, a historic vessel on Lake McDonald. Take in the majesty of the Continental Divide and the tranquility of the emerald-hued lake. $18/per person
- Interpretive hike with a Glacier Institute guide in the Apgar/west shore of Lake McDonald areas. $18/per person.
Activities are payable by cash only and collected when you arrive at Glacier National Park.
- 2:30 PM: Back on the bus and head to Kalispell
- 3:30 PM: Arrive in Kalispell at the host hotel
- Look for your welcome bag in your room which will provide maps and information for your time in Kalispell.
- 4:30-5:30 PM: Self-guided walking tour of Main Street breweries and shops (map in welcome bag). If you choose, participate in the Instagram scavenger hunt during your self-guided walking tour and be entered to win great prizes at the brewfest!
- 5:30 PM: Walk to the Beer Now Kalispell Private Event in downtown Kalispell
- Flathead Valley breweries (of which there are 8) will be on location for tastings and networking with brewery representatives.
- Dinner provided from a selection of food trucks
- Live music!
- Barstool chats with industry representatives
- 8:30 PM: Beer Now Kalispell Event ends, walk back to your hotel. If you want the night to continue there are plenty of stops available along the way!
- On Monday, June 10: Breakfast on your own at the hotel or downtown restaurants. Shuttle transportation to the airport will be available but must be pre-scheduled. Provide your departure time when registering for the Discover Kalispell post-conference excursion. We suggest that you extend your stay as there is so much to do in the area! Several rental car agencies are located at the airport.
**Subject to change