We at Zephyr Conferences now organize three beer-industry conferences: The Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference in North America, the European Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference, and the Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference.
Here are ten reasons beer bloggers should consider attending these conferences:
- You should find the content relevant to your blogs. We have a three-hour session on Digital Marketing, a session on What Makes a Beer Story Attractive to the Media (that is you), and a panel on Working With Beer Bloggers: How and With Whom.
- You will find ideas that lead you from blogging to other beer industry endeavors. Interested to grow your blog to something more? There will be sessions on Creating & Growing a Food, Wine, or Beer Tour Operator Business and on Organizing Effective Events and running beer festivals.
- You will make great contacts. This is an industry conference, so you’ll be rubbing elbows with marketing folks from breweries, brewers guilds, and other beer tourism related organizations.
- Who knows? You might even find a job. We have had a number of beer bloggers move into full-time roles with breweries or guilds and attending this conference will at minimum show you are dedicated to the subject.
- As a Citizen Beer Blogger, you get $200 off the registration cost if you plan to cover the conference. Just email us for a discount code and remember to register now as prices increase July 1.
Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference
- These are THE annual conferences for beer bloggers and writers. The BBWC is now in its seventh year and the EBBWC is in its sixth. If you want to be a serious beer blogger, this is the place to be.
- The content is king. These are the only conferences where the content is tailored to beer bloggers and writers, with a combination of practical information (social media, videography, search engine optimization) and potential story ideas (sour beers, faults, etc).
- But the people is why you’ll return. If you are a beer blogger working remotely from your home “office”, you might not have a lot of contact with other bloggers. This is your chance to make connections, share notes, and drink a beer together with both bloggers and industry representatives.
- You get a heck of a lot for very little cost. Thanks to our sponsors, registration fees at the BBWC and EBBWC are low and benefits (meals, beer, and content) are high. We even negotiate great deals on hotels and pick locations (Tampa and Amsterdam) that are easy to reach. If you haven’t looked up airfares recently, you might be surprised.
- Make It a Vacation! If you are a North American beer blogger, what better reason do you have to organize a trip to Europe than to attend the European Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference?
Come join us!