The content and speakers for the 2016 Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference is now substantially complete. Please see the BBC Agenda for details.
We had a great response to our Call for Content in November with 27 proposed sessions. We then conducted a survey of BBC alumni in December to determine what topics you, our community members, want to hear and see at the conference.
Our content starts on Friday with a focus on the beer industry, including:
- Our standard fantastic introduction by Julia Herz of the Brewers Association
- Economics of the Beer Industry
- A local panel presenting The Beer Industry in Tampa and Florida
Saturday morning we are doing something new, having two hours devoted to blogging and social media with two breakout sessions per hour. You’ll need to choose which session to attend.
- Friends, Stories, and Sales – Actually Make Money Blogging
- Increase Your Followers and Engagement on Social Media
- Shareworthy (& Awesome) Visual Content Creation with Little to No Budget
- Analytics – Know the True Story of Your Reach and Engagement
On Sunday morning, we have three great sessions that are designed to give beer writers more inspiration for their blogs and articles.
- Over a Pint – Building Community in a Creative Way
- Beer Tourism – The Next Big Thing
- Tales From the Beer Bible
The Agenda page has more information about the sessions, including descriptions and who is presenting. In addition to the above, we’ll have meals, Live Beer Blogging, a session on sour beers, and more tasting of local, national, and international beers. More info on all of this to come!
Head over to our registration page to get on board for #BBC16 today!