We are opening up the Call for Speakers at the 2020 Beer Now Conference to be held August 7 – 8 in Austin, Texas.
New in 2020, we have already done a poll of our alumni to discern which topics they are interested to hear about. While we are not limiting our sessions to this list, it will be weighted in to our decision on what to include in the agenda. The sessions of interest to our alumni:
- Travel Writing for the Beer Industry
- Beer Photography
- Journalism for Beer Writers
- Getting Paid Assignments With Breweries
- Beer Writers, Bloggers, and Influencers
- Brewery Marketing
- Advanced Instagram
- Getting Paid to Write
- Advanced WordPress
- From Blogger to Beer Career
- Legal Issues in Beer Writing
- Videography On Your Smart Phone
- Search Engine Optimization
- Ethics of Beer Writing & Blogging
- Google Analytics
- Monetizing Your Beer Blog
- Introductory Course in Beer Judging
- Creating a Media Kit to Attract Sponsors
Selected speakers will receive a complimentary registration to the conference but must pay their own travel and hotel costs. Speakers can be media or bloggers (not just from the beer industry), media agencies, breweries, etc.
Please apply online via our Call for Speakers form. Deadline for submission is October 18.