With the first-ever European Beer Bloggers Conference slightly less than two months away, we are happy to announce an amazing schedule of speakers and sessions. Please click on the Europe tab of this website for details. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- History of Brewing in London with Peter Haydon from Meantime Brewing, master brewer and author of the books “London’s Best Beer Pubs” and “An Inebriated History of Britain”.
- British and Worldwide Beer Markets – Past, Present, and Future with David Sheen, British Beer & Pub Association.
- A panel of three top UK beer bloggers: Pete Brown, Melissa Cole, and Mark Fletcher.
- Instructional session on identifying flavours and off-flavours in beer with FlavorActiV.
- A panel of three top breweries who are heavily engaged in social media, who will tell us what works for them and how bloggers can work more closely with breweries.
- A talk by Martin Dickie of BrewDog in which he’ll tell us how in four short years they have shaken up the UK beer scene.
- Educational session on beer and food pairing with The Beer Academy.
- A discussion on the effects of ingredients on beer, including what happens when you alter or age them, in the brewery at Fuller’s.
Mind you, this isn’t everything and doesn’t even cover the beer drinking aspects of the conference. Next week we will post about that, including two beer dinners, a beer lunch, two evening parties, and our famous Live Beer Blogging.
Register today and come join us in London, May 20-22!