There are three main reasons why our participants attend the Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference:
- The Content: The Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference provides outstanding content that is applicable to bloggers, beer writers, and beer industry marketers. Content this year ranges from how to make money blogging to how to use social media more effectively to a presentation on beer industry statistics. And much more.
- The Beer: Yes, it is a conference but it is a beer conference. As our alumni know, there is plenty of great beer. Not only do we visit quite a few Tampa and Florida breweries on our excursions but we have a session on sour beers from Belgium and the always-popular Live Beer Blogging.
- The People: Ultimately, this is probably the number one reason most of our alumni return. As a beer blogger or writer, a whole year can go by without a lot of contact with your peers. What’s more, the industry folk who attend provide great connections to your favorite breweries. Here are just a few of the 85 people signed up so far:
- Janelle Miley – marketing manager at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Jeff “Huck” Bowles – blogger at Huck’s Beer Buzz who has attended every single conference since the first one in 2010
- Gina Schauland – social media coordinator at Deschutes Brewery
- Gerard Walen – blogger at Road Trips for Beer who lives in Tampa and is on the BBC Advisory Board
- Troika Brodsky – executive director of the St. Louis Brewers Guild
- Clare Goggin Sivits – ex-blogger who now works at Rogue Ales & Spirits
- Lynn McIlwee – blogger at Hops Canary who is coming all the way from British Columbia
- 78 other people from 25 states and provinces!
What are you waiting for? Register now!