I LOVE drinking beer! I am guessing you know the feeling. Allow me to further encourage you to join me at the 10th Annual Beer Now Conference being held in Great Falls, Montana.
I’m Rebecca Engum, the CEO of Great Falls Montana Tourism. I have lived in Montana since I was 5 and in Great Falls for the past 13 years. I love being a Montanan! It’s truly a way of life, as diverse as the Montanan that lives it.
Here is a glimpse into why this Montanan loves drinking beer! I enjoy having a locally crafted brew after:
- Gazing up in Sluice Boxes State Park
- Riding River’s Edge Trail
- Hiking Sulpher Springs Trail
- Kayaking Sun River
- Paddleboarding Broadwater Bay
- Fishing the Missouri River
- Visiting Ryan Island Park
- Shopping downtown boutiques
- Cowboying at Rodeos in Augusta, Belt, and the State Fair
- Attending the Lewis & Clark Festival
- Listening to the Great Falls Symphony perform
- Exploring First People’s Buffalo Jump
- Witnessing Bird Migration at Freezeout Lake
- Cheering on the Great Falls Voyagers
- Learning during a Historic Trolley Tour
I especially enjoy drinking a beer:
- On a pedlet in downtown Great Falls
- Inside Montana’s Best Irish Pub
- At GQ’s #1 bar on Earth worth flying for
- Amid the modern industrial décor of the Mighty Mo Brew Co
- At Whittier Park during Montana Brew Fest
- Anywhere that serves Jeremiah Johnson Brewing Company
- On the streets during Downtown Summer Jam
Let me know what recommendations I can make regarding beer, locations, and adventures to build your thirst. This small list is just the beginning of big experiences in Great Falls, Montana.
I’ll see you soon!
Sponsored post: This post was written and submitted by our conference sponsor, Great Falls Montana Tourism. Check them out on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and the App Stores: Visit Great Falls Montana!
Kevin Holsapple says
I blog about beer hiking and would be interested in a beer hike on Sulphur Springs trail. Do you have a local expert who might be interested in hiking together?
Ryan Newhouse says
Reach out to Jimmy Horan (https://greatmontanabeertrek.wordpress.com) to see if he’ll come up. He’s a great guy and has hiked all over the state and drank at nearly all the breweries!