Do you know what pairs well with craft beer? A crystal-clear river to float… Join us in San Marcos for three Texas Hill Country breweries, great food, and, of course, a float down the San Marcos River sponsored by San Marcos.
August 5-6, 2020 (Pre-conference excursion)
$25 per person. If you’ve already registered for BeerNow20, use this link to register for your pre and post-conference excursions. If you have not, click here to register for the conference.
50 people. First come, first serve.
- Wednesday, August 5
- 1:00 PM: Pick up at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
- 1:45 PM: Check into Hilton Garden Inn San Marcos
- 2:30 PM: Arrive at Roughhouse Brewing
- 4:00 PM: Arrive at Middleton Brewing
- 6:00 PM: Arrive at Hops & Grain
- Dinner provided by Industry
- 8:00 – 10:00 PM: Free time around the square to visit AquaBrew, Sean Patrick’s and/or Root Cellar Café – all Brew Pubs.
- Thursday, August 6
- Breakfast at hotel, check out of hotel
- 10:00 AM: Leave hotel for river time *Must be dressed for river, there are no changing rooms*
- 10:30 AM: Float time
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at Ivar’s River Pub
- 1:30 PM: Depart for InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
Start the conference off right with a refreshing trip down San Marcos River. Limited spots are available so don’t delay!
Reminder: Prices increase at the end of September. Register here to get the best price possible. See you in Austin for #BeerNow20!
I’m interested in joining the group for brewery events in San Marco’s, but not so much in the tubing part. Any discount if we want to pass on that?
Sarah Wohlner says
Unfortunately, no discount is available. We are working with San Marcos now to explore other activities for non-tubing participants. We should have an alternative option soon.