Do you know what pairs well with craft beer? A crystal-clear river to float… Join us in San Marcos for three Texas Hill Country breweries, great food, and, of course, a float down the San Marcos River sponsored by San Marcos.
August 5-6, 2020 (Pre-conference excursion)
50 people. First come, first serve.
- Wednesday, August 5
- 1:00 PM: Pick up at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
- 1:45 PM: Check into Hilton Garden Inn San Marcos
- 2:30 PM: Arrive at Roughhouse Brewing
- 4:00 PM: Arrive at Middleton Brewing
- 6:00 PM: Arrive at Hops & Grain
- Dinner provided by Industry
- 8:00 – 10:00 PM: Free time around the square to visit AquaBrew, Sean Patrick’s and/or Root Cellar Café – all Brew Pubs.
- Thursday, August 6
- Breakfast at hotel, check out of hotel
- 10:00 AM: Leave hotel for river time *Must be dressed for river, there are no changing rooms*
- 10:30 AM: Float time
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at Ivar’s River Pub
- 1:30 PM: Depart for InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
Start the conference off right with a refreshing trip down San Marcos River. Limited spots are available so don’t delay!
Reminder: Prices increase at the end of September. Register here to get the best price possible. See you in Austin for #BeerNow20!