Shiner, the beloved, Texas-founded, beer brand is hosting an excursion at the end of the conference on Sunday, November 14th from 9:45am to 6:00pm and we’d love to have you join us for this special event as well. The day will feature an immersive and fun trip to the Spoetzl Brewery, located in Shiner, Texas, where participants will learn the ins and outs of how the award-winning beer is crafted. The excursion will include classic Texas cuisine for lunch followed by a beer tasting with one of Shiner’s head brewmasters.
- 10:00 AM: Depart hotel for Shiner, TX (Bus beers are encouraged!)
- 11:15 AM: Pit stop at Buc-ee’s, an iconic Texas gas station
- 12:15 PM: Lunch with Beer Pairing at Spoetzl Brewery
- 1:30 PM: Private brewery tour
- 2:15 PM: Tasting led by our Brewmaster
- 3:00 PM: Check out the gift shop or spend time enjoying a beer in the beer garden
- 4:00 PM: Depart for Austin Airport and hotel
To register for the conference and/or the Shiner excursion please click the link HERE.
We hope you’re able to attend!